Our Employment Law Team advises employers and employees on the complex and frequently changing law governing the employment relationship. We also provide in house training and seminars for clients.
We review and draft contracts of employment, and employment policies and procedures to suit your business.
We provide excellent legal advice on all aspects of employment law and work with our clients to provide strategic advice tailored for each client’s particular needs and commercial objectives. We represent our clients in contentious employment disputes before the Workplace Relations Commission, Labour Court and Circuit and High Court.
Please contact us for more information.
Employment Law Services
– Reviewing and drafting contracts of employment
– Drafting employee handbooks and policies
– Appearances before the Rights Commissioners, Equality Officers, Labour Court, Employment Appeals Tribunal and the Circuit and High Court
– Advising on the Irish legal framework governing the employment relationship including notice periods, illness benefits, holiday, maternity and parental leave, collective bargaining and rights and duties under employment and equality legislation, generally
– Advising on executive and directors’ remuneration packages
– Advising on rights and duties under health and safety legislation
– Industrial relations
For more details contact please fill in your details and we’ll get back to you shortly.