Kane Tuohy LLP is recruiting for the following 2 positions:-
Real Estate Solicitor
Kane Tuohy LLP is a commercially focused legal practice that provides cost effective practical legal advice primarily to corporate clients operating in Ireland.
The Real Estate Team is looking to engage a Real Estate Solicitor with 3-7 years PQE to join its growing team.
Candidates should have a broad range of real estate experience and, in particular, the areas of conveyancing, landlord & tenant and property development. The candidate should have strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively both within a team environment and on their own initiative. The successful applicant will directly report to the head of Real Estate in Kane Tuohy LLP and shall work closely with him. While a proven record of business and client development is important, the appetite and ambition to generate new clients and business will be given equal weight and will be supported and encouraged.
The role represents an opportunity for genuine career development and advancement for the right candidate.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. If you are interested in the role, please email the following address: email@example.com
Kane Tuohy LLP is looking to recruit a Legal Secretary/PA to join their busy practice. The successful candidate will primarily provide secretarial and PA support to the Senior Partner and will also support the litigation team on an as needed basis.
Salary is negotiable depending on the level of experience.
- Prepare documentation from digital dictation
- Assist the team in the creation and preparation of detailed court documentation
- Diary management for the Senior Partner
- Timely follow up on client queries, both in person and over the phone
- Dictaphone typing
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving
- Ad-hoc PA support as needed
- A minimum of 2-4 years experience as a Legal Secretary
- Proficiency in MS Officer Suite: PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong typing skills
- Flexibility and a ‘hands on approach’ to any given task
- Ability to deliver high quality, accurate work in a timely manner
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail
- Discretion, and a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive client information
Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org