Kane Tuohy Solicitors based in Dublin 2 are seeking a Legal Secretary to join their litigation practice. This role requires an experienced candidate who has initiative, drive and practical experience in preferably Commercial Litigation/Debt Collection/Employment. This is a full time permanent position working for 2 Solicitors.
Duties will include:
Providing full support to two solicitors in managing their portfolio of files to include audiotyping, scanning and assigning of post, arranging meetings and maintaining a diary system and creating and editing legal documents.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience working as a litigation legal secretary;
• Good organisational skills;
• Excellent computer skills including knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Keyhouse case management;
• Experience in audiotyping;
• Excellent writing, interpersonal and communication skills;
• Pro-active approach to work and willingness to learn.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
If you wish to apply for this role please email a CV and covering letter to: email@example.com