Corporate, Commercial & Financial Law
Our Corporate/Commercial and Financial Services Department has considerable experience in advising on many aspects of business law including lending transactions, deal structuring, agreements and work outs. We act for banks, financial institutions, corporate and private clients looking for business solutions.
– Acting for commercial banks in Ireland in relation to secured commercial lending in transaction structuring, transaction completion and exposure solutions.
– Advising on consumer credit.
– Enforcement of guarantees and security.
– Mergers and acquisitions
– Joint ventures and strategic alliances
– Franchise agreements
– Private equity and venture capital
– Restructuring, corporate reorganisations, capital reductions and share buy-backs
– Commercial contracts and arrangements
– Corporate governance
– Advising on the compatibility of commercial agreements with EU and Irish competition law
– Consumer protection legislation including distance selling regulations
For more details please fill in your details and we’ll get back to you shortly.