Property & Conveyancing
Our Property Department has a wide range of experience in all aspects of commercial property and landlord and tenant law. We act for developers, investors, private clients and semi state bodies and our solicitors have acted in some high profile transactions over the past number of years.
Contact Our Property Team
– Sale and purchase of commercial properties
– Property development comprising office blocks, industrial estates, residential developments, retail developments
– Commercial Leases and related landlord and tenant matters
– Advising on all property aspects of liquidations and receiverships
– Financing arrangements
– Property investment and development joint ventures
– Tax based property transactions
– Sale and purchase of residential property
– Residential leases
– Planning including planning applications and appeals, unauthorised development and enforcement, compulsory purchase and environmental issues
– Option agreements
For more details please contact us using our contact form.